Dear Twin Hickory Elementary Parents:
We are excited to offer you a new program that will help the school and make it a breeze for parents to get school supplies for next year. Yubbler.com is making our supply lists available for online purchasing at discounted prices. The best part is that Yubbler will donate 50% of the profits back to the school.
What you need to do:
● Find the supply list for your child’s grade by going to this link
● Click on the purchase button (“Full List”) then enter your shipping and billing information*
● You can customize your cart in checkout by removing or adding items
● You’re done!
How it works:
● Supplies are shipped “Next Day” to your home for free.**
● Supplies are shipped directly to the classroom (before school starts)
● You spend time at the beach rather than looking for 3-hole punched eco-friendly folders in magenta… It’s that simple!
The deadline to purchase supplies is August 15th to ensure your classroom has supplies for the 1st day of school. However, we recommend you purchase supplies as soon as possible to help us lock inventory for the start of school.
If you have any questions, you can contact Laurie Owens (Twin Hickory PTA) @ email@example.com or Yubbler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All transactions are processed by PayPal’s BrainTree secure online payment service.
** Some teachers elected to have all supplies shipped to the classroom. Please refer to your grade’s list for details.
Prefer to do your own shopping? Here are the supply lists for each grade (http://twinhickory.henricoschools.us/supply-list/):