Twin Hickory Elementary PTA General Membership Meeting
February 22, 2018
A meeting of the Twin Hickory Elementary School PTA General Membership was held on February 22, 2018. Kristi Lang called the meeting to order at 7:00 PM. Quorum was established.
Minutes from the last General Membership Meeting, held on January 25, 2018, were posted at the gym entrance and on the PTA website. No corrections were noted. Minutes stand approved.
The January Treasurer’s report was posted at the entrance to the gym and on the PTA website. No corrections were noted by the general membership. The report will be filed for audit.
- Our goal at THES is to have each student represented by a dues-paying member of the PTA. We are still 19 PTA memberships short of reaching our goal of 100% membership.
- When we reach our goal, Mr. D will spend a day on the roof. This is a highlight of the year for our kids.
- Please consider purchasing a PTA membership if you have not already done so.
- For more information, please see the PTA website.
- Our next Spirit Night of the year will be at Mod Pizza in March. This is a delicious and easy way to support the PTA.
- Look for a flyer in your child’s purple folder soon for more information.
Kristi thanked our Platinum level business sponsors (Dr. Gina Dyda-Schmid, Master Cho’s Tae-Kwon- Do, and Tutoring Club of Glen Allen).
There was no further business to discuss. The meeting was adjourned at 7:05 PM. The next general membership meeting will be held on Thursday, March 22nd , at 5:30 PM at Short Pump Middle School, followed by the Talent Show.
Previous 2017-18 Meetings